100+ year old historical building for sale by owner - $158,000
108 E Broadway, New Franklin, MO Click here for Google map link
25 minutes from Columbia, 2 minutes from Boonville, close to Fayette, Glasgow, Rocheport and other area towns! 3 blocks from the Katy Trail.
To schedule a showing or for more information please call Jeff at 573-268-9717 or email email@example.com
- Beautiful, 1200 Square Foot, newly remodelled, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, loft-style apartment with bamboo flooring, solid wood doors, custom wood window framing, baseboards, and trim, double-hung vinyl windows, custom butcher-block island and amazing 23' X 20' deck on the second floor.
- Master Bedroom is 21' X 11' with a walk in closet and full master bath.
- Guest bedroom is 14' X 10" with a reach-in closet and separate, full guest bathroom.
- Above bathrooms and utility room is large, enclosed attic type space for storage and which contains the furnace. Entry for storage is above master closet.
- 12 foot ceilings in bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and living room.
- Electric central heat and central air in the apartment (air conditioning unit is installed on the roof).
- Front street entry to apartment as well as entry from the deck for privacy and safety.
- Huge commercial space which is currently configured as a turn-key restaurant on the first floor. 1200 square feet in the restaurant with original, antique 12 foot metal ceilings and 450 square feet in the kitchen.
Equipment and supplies that will be included with the restaurant: 2 gas stoves, stainless steel prep table, 1 year old gas deep fryer, commercial stainless steel refrigerator and commercial stainless steel freezer, chest freezer, upright freezer, 2 microwave ovens, small glass door refrigerator, stainless steel steam table, three bay kitchen sink with sprayer faucet, three bay sink behind bar, full building water softener, 1 year old beer cooler, ice maker, Bunn coffee maker, wall art, tables, chairs, cash register, numerous plates, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, knives, and lots of additional kitchen gadgets and supplies.
- Commercial space has separate gas furnace and central air unit.
- Full basement under the entire building which has 450 square feet of concrete floor and 1200 square feet of dirt floor (great for storage!).
Clicking any photo will open a larger version in a new tab or window (scroll down for more pictures!)
Front of building
Entering apartment from the deck into dining room
Master bedroom, walk-in closet and master bath
Entering apartment from street entrance into living room
Dining room, island, and kitchen
Utility room and guest bathroom
Back of building and back yard